Sam Krieg from the USA set out to make a perfect saddle bag for the 1-3 hour ride. Tired of his bags always rattling and rubbing themselves into rags, he wanted better. The result of his efforts is this robust and over built pack, that is the ideal size for the rider who needs just the small essentials. You can fit a small 29er tube, C02, and a tool. Perfect for race day. If you can’t fit it in, you probably don’t need it. Sam backs his design with a lifetime warranty, which he trusts Mapdec to deliver in the UK.
Built to survive, with tough, full wrap around velcro straps to minimise movement. Not just funky colours, these are the most robust saddle bags we have ever owned.
- Size: 6.5"(17cm) x 3"(7cm) x 2.5"(6cm) Volume: half liter
- Reinforced stitching, most robust design we have seen
- Full wrap around Velcro straps for a super stable fit
- Key clip and pouch for small items
- Prizes for our first review!