Ok, so the headline lumens is 'only' 800. That is still very bright. We love this light, and it's our new favorite! The design is tiny and mounts to head, helmet or handlebars so easily. The new GoPro style mount opens up a ton of mix and match mounting possibilities too. The battery case is further refined into a hard shell design with a big and secure velcro strap.
Unlike many CREE lights on the market, both light and battery are waterproof to IP65, meaning dirt proof, and hosepipe proof. Wet and muddy mountain bike rides will prove no problem.
- CREE XPG2 R5 LED bulb. 800 Lumen, 50,000 hour lifespan
- 2 Cell USB Lithium Rechargeable waterproof battery pack. 4.2v, 4400mAH
- Tiny size light unit weighs just 61.5g
- IP66 waterproof light, battery and cables
- 4 power modes (10%, 40%, 70% 100%)
- 3 Hours run time at max power, 23 Hours at 10%
- 7 Hours to fully charge from empty.
- Includes USB cable, GoPro mount, Battery pack and EVA Case.